Saturday 26 March 2011

Tiptree Jam



I'm ashamed to admit that I have only discovered Tiptree Jam a year ago after a friend offered me a sandwich. Eating this, I was blown away by the amazing taste of Tiptree's strawberry jam. Since then, it has become my only choice of conserve to top my toast in the morning.

Produced locally in, you guessed it - Tiptree, Wilkins & Sons have been producing jam and other conserves that has become famous on a worldwide scale. Using either locally grown fruit from their own farms, other local growers or even sources from around the world, the fruit used in the jam is always at the highest quality. The fruit is even hand sorted before it reaches the boiling pots.

It's not just jam that Wilkin & Sons produce. Their products range from conserves to honey and marmalade to savouries like tomato ketchup, brown sauce and chutney.

If you're ever in the area I strongly recommend the tour of the Wilkin & Sons factory and the jam shop.

For more information on the products they produce and where they can be purchased, click here. You can even enter your postcode and the site will show the closest store where you can buy their yummy jam.

Telephone: 01621 815407
Email: tiptree@tiptree.com
Address:
Wilkin & Sons Limited,
Tiptree,
Essex
CO5 0RF

No comments:

Post a Comment