Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sarah Green's Organics



Having lived in Southminster all my life, I have never been to Tillingham. Which is really only just down the road for me. Maybe I should go check the place out after reading about Sarah Green's Organics.

Over 30 acres of Soil Association registered farmland, Sarah is passionate about growing delicious organic, seasonal vegetables. All year round, she provides a variant supply of vegetables - from aubergines to onions, cabbages to courgettes, and many more.

Her farm can provide a natural habitat as all farming here is purely organic meaning no chemicals are used to kill weeds and insects. Careful planning means Sarah provides a varied range of seasonal produce on a weekly basis. Sarah's produce is available at Farm Shops, Stoke Newington Organic Farmers Market, London, first and third Saturday of the month 10am to 2.30pm and Burnham on Crouch Farmers Market (third Sunday of the month) Carnival Hall 9am to 12.30pm.

For more information, visit her website here.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete